Billiot Pest Control Services
Billiot Pest Control will customize a plan for your property to meet all of your pest control needs. One of our professionals will come to your property to provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE.
- Quarterly Residential & Commercial Pest Control
- Monthly Commercial Pest Control
- One-time Residential & Commercial Pest Control
- Mist Away Mosquito Systems, Service & Installation
- Sentricon Always Active Termite Bailing System
- Termidor Liquid Treatment for Termites
Monthly Mosquito Control
- Inspection of property to identify actual and potential mosquito development sites.
- Adulticide insecticide applied to vegetation that mosquitoes use as resting sites.
- Insect growth regulators that prevent mosquito development.
- Larvacide applied to standing water.
30 day warranty
Quarterly Pest Control*
Perimeter application around the exterior of property with liquid pesticides and granules; Inspect and remove cobwebs and spider webs along the eaves of the home where accessible. Our technician determines areas of concern inside the property to determine where baits, gels and granules should be placed. Finally, our technician will communicate with you to help you determine things that you can do to help maximize the effectiveness of your treatments. Our quarterly pest control service is designed to provide you with year round pest prevention of ants, roaches rodents, silverfish and other standard household pests.
Monthly Pest Control*
This service is available for commercial customers.
There are times that a specific problem may be plaguing your property that requires a one time visit. Billiot provides specialty services to treat against the following pests:
- Bed Bugs
*Requires a one-year service agreement
Billiot Pest Control is proud to offer services that protect your home, but are also minimally invasive to the environment. For termite protection, the Always Active Sentricon Baiting System is the green alternative to a liquid termiticide. Baiting tubes are systematically installed around the perimeter of your property. Bait is contained within the tube rather than directly into the soil. All of our pest control services follow the Integrated Pest Management Practices. This allows us to minimize the use of pesticides within your home and strategically target the pests where they live.